[NAFEX] Enough of the killing

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 11:50:57 EDT 2006

I have found sweets to be a good bait, anything from fruit to marshmallows.
Fish & meat baits tend to attract cats instead.

I wish I had advice for repelling raccoons-- not just from a garden or
orchard plot but also from a larger area.  But they are too good at finding
any useable den- or sleeping-site, and so good at living near people while
avoiding human activity.

One benificial thing is, I believe they eat a lot of slugs.  I see more
raccoon tracks in a garden when slug populations are high.