[NAFEX] Enough of the killing

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Fri Sep 29 09:22:13 EDT 2006

Unfortunately a population will expand to use up the food supply.  God
invented Death, or perhaps the Devil did, but humans did not.  Actually, if
God invented reproduction and only later figured out that some sort of
termination was needed, he sure wasn't thinking ahead.  I do believe he'd
already invented the killing machines, the cats, the dogs, the birds of
prey, back in the Garden.  Some people forget that you need death to balance
life.  We have got a batch of poultry that are gradually being whittled down
for the freezer, not nice to kill them but the moms love setting eggs, we
enjoy the babies, and then into the freezer so we can get through the winter
with a reasonable population  and start over next year.  That's what life is
all about.  It's incredible, and then it's over. We'd all best enjoy it.