[NAFEX] Stiff squirrels

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Wed Sep 27 23:58:37 EDT 2006

It was written:

Seeing as how the plaster is mixed half and half with oily peanut
butter I'm going to agree with Lucky Pittman that it probably doesn't
really set up in their guts.  It would be an easy experiment to try.
Take one of the finished plaster/peanut butter balls and mix it with
the requisite amount of water.  I'm pretty sure it won't actually set
up.

.....Aal

My reply:

Well let us see, the word of a "fluffy bunny" verses the experience of
a veterinary pathologist...I'll go with Lucky any day.

All the best,

tfb