[NAFEX] Enough of the killing

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 21:04:01 EDT 2006

Me too.  But I'm also interested in discussion of why we see differences in
amounts of damage.  For example, is there any way to reduce the urban/
suburban squirrel damage to the lower rate that I see here in the woods?  Or
how about discussion of trapping squirrels, then killing quick & humanely,
and then making stew?  The 'you kill it you eat it' rule.

I'm in woods & ag fields, and the most squirrel damage I see is from
digging, not eating.  With all the fields to dig in, why dig in my pots &
seedling beds??