[NAFEX] stiff squirrels

DocKW at aol.com DocKW at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 13:32:05 EDT 2006

I'm sorry about the gross nature of critter control, but as an amateur
grower with nearly nothing to show for my efforts, I am interested in the  subject.
 What amazes me is the commercial guys always bringing such  beautiful
product to market....what a miracle.
Thank the Lord for these guys who never quit.
I keep growing for the odd good year and the pleasure of doing something
other than hitting a little ball around on the grass for my outdoor  activities.

Keep the info coming guys.
Others, please let the info get around even if it does not apply to your
garden/orchard.
Thanks
Karl W. Olson, D.M.D.
SW CT  squirrel country