[NAFEX] Enough of the killing

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 11:40:05 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/27/2006 10:17:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rjkaminski at charter.net writes:

> Please stop with the killings as the papers are full of it and now we
> have to read over and over about killing animals in this.  Stick with
> the fruit items and I am sure many readers will agree with
> me.   Maybe there is a web site which features killings. Thanks  Ray

Teaching others how to avoid fruit problems or solve them by killing damaging
insects is no different from discussing how to avoid animal damage and even
your DNR will agree there are times to kill unwanted animals. I've had several
IDNR deer depredation control permits to eliminate unwanted hooved rats.

I don't see this as off topic. My 2 cents worth.

Jerry