[NAFEX] Enough of the killing

Peter Chrisbacher pxbacher.ls at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 11:22:59 EDT 2006

I subscribe for fruit-related information, and squirrel and other animal
control is relevant.  We've had a bunch of posts on the squirrel
dispatch method, and I expect the thread will soon die itself.  I did
find the method interesting even thought I do not personally plan to use
it, and appreciated reading about its supposed mechanisms of action.

We all try to post descriptive post titles for good reason - so each of
us can decide if a particular post is of interest, or in this case, to
be avoided.

Rather than censor the list, let's use the post title to decide what to
read

My 2¢

Pete Chrisbacher
SE PA - Zone 6B