[NAFEX] stiff squirrels

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:13:22 EDT 2006

It was written:

I think I'd much prefer the quick shot than have animals die in agony,
then get eaten by numerous other animals thus transferring this problem
through the food web.

My reply:

I would too, but many city's have strict rules regarding hunting varmints, even though you a "free" to poison rodents(which squirrels are).    My neighbors groused about my nailing them with my blowgun, and griped abut my wrist rocket, and then griped about my electrocuting the darn things...so...stiff little intestines it is.

However I doubt this would work up the food chain.  I believe it is an issue of "volume" and once the plaster absorbs what it is going to absorb it becomes inert.

tfb