[NAFEX] Tree Tanglefoot & Bird Repellant Tanglefoot.

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 21:33:38 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/25/2006 2:36:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TIM at HISTORICINTERIORS.COM writes:

> I have had great results keeping squirrels out of my peach trees by using
> common 'Tree Tanglefoot' sticky wax.

Last year I went to my local Growers Coop for Tanglefoot. They had bird
repellent Tanglefoot. He insist there is no difference between the two so bought
Bird repellent Tanglefoot. Got it home and took one look and knew there was a
difference. Went back for a refund and insisted on Tree Tanglefoot. After
further investigationm they discovered they were wrong.  So is someone tries to sell
you one for the other, don't.

Jerry