[NAFEX] Squirrels & deer

Joe Hecksel jhecksel at voyager.net
Mon Sep 25 12:37:43 EDT 2006

 my leaf-hauling forays &gt; throughout the fall. &gt; &gt; Lucky &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________ &gt; nafex mailing list &gt; nafex at lists.ibiblio.org &gt; &gt; Reproduction of list messages or archives is not allowed. &gt; This includes distribution on other email lists or reproduction on web sites. &gt; Permission to reproduce is NEVER granted, so don't claim you have permission! &gt; &gt; **YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!** &gt; Posts from email addresses that are not subscribed are discarded. &gt; No exceptions. &gt; ---- &gt; To subscribe or unsubscribe, go to the bottom of this page (also can be used to change other email options): &gt; http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex &gt; &gt; File attachments are NOT stripped by this list. &gt; TAKE STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES! &gt; Please do not send binary files. &gt; Use plain text ONLY in emails! &gt; &gt; NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/ &gt; </p>
---
Joe Hecksel
The best fertilizer is a $5 bill planted in the same hole as the
seller's wallet.
http://my.voyager.net/~jhecksel