[NAFEX] Getting Sick from Wild Mushrooms

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Sat Sep 23 00:00:04 EDT 2006

   "I used to get sick every time I ate a wild mushroom for the first time.  No, none of them were poisonous."

That's pretty funny.  I used to sit around and wait to die every time we'd tried a new kind of mushroom, but actually have never had a single symptom.  Eventually when I'd built up a repertoire of about 25 common species  I stopped trying to find new kinds to eat.  I'm happy with the ones I know.
    My husband is convinced that I didn't pick up a whole lot of programming from the older generation because I simply wasn't paying attention....       Donna