[NAFEX] Almond Question

Jim Fruth jfruth at uslink.net
Fri Sep 22 08:42:56 EDT 2006

    I need one of those rubber-ended 'sledge hammers' that are used for knocking almonds off their tree.  Does anyone know what they are called and who, online, sells them?  Thanks.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
(218)568-8483 [Store]
(218)831-7018 [My Cell]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/private/nafex/attachments/20060922/06261cf7/attachment.html 

More information about the nafex mailing list