[NAFEX] Early winter?

athagan at atlantic.net athagan at atlantic.net
Thu Sep 21 13:27:59 EDT 2006

In several of the gardening related forums that I read a number of
folks are discussing the way the weather has turned cooler this year
earlier than normal.  It went into the midfifties here in the
Gainesville, FL area last night which is at least several weeks
earlier than we've experienced it here in my experience.  This has
gotten me to thinking that we may have first frost earlier than the
average this year so I decided against making the last fertilizer
application on the young citrus so as to not be caught with tender
new growth at frost time.

What do you folks think?  Early winter this year or not?

.....Alan.