[NAFEX] Unusual Flavored Acorn

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Wed Sep 20 09:33:46 EDT 2006

I'm growing an unusual oak that looks more like a holly than oak. It's
Quercus Coccifera, I collected the Acorns from the mountains of Lebanon.
The Acorns are very large, tasting somewhat like Chestnuts when roasted.
I'm growing the seedlings in pots currently, I will test them out in my
area by next year once they get a bit larger.

Bass in Zone 6, Pa