[NAFEX] puffball

Hélène Dessureault interverbis at videotron.ca
Tue Sep 19 20:52:36 EDT 2006

My favorite puffball recipe:

Slice fresh white puffball into squares of roughly 2 X2 inches, 1/2 inch thick.
Dip the pieces into a tempura batter made of:
1 egg
1 1/2 cup water
1 2/3 white flour
1 Tablespoon corn starch
Add a bit of garlic, salt fresh herb like thyme

Deep fry the pieces until golden brown. You can do the whole puffball and freeze the deep fried pufball for future use. Great appetizer.

Hélène