[NAFEX] Puffballs

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 11:12:53 EDT 2006

Good stuff, Doc.  What's also good general advice on eating mushrooms is,
even if you & your guide are absolutely sure of the ID & safety of the
edible fungus, to try only a couple of bites if you've never eaten it
before.  I tend to get a slightly upset stomach even if I eat too many
morels, at start of season.