[NAFEX] Gingko Seeds?

Geoffrey Tolle Gtolle0709 at wowway.com
Mon Sep 18 17:07:12 EDT 2006

I've roasted and eaten them and they've tasted fairly good. They have a
taste and texture that is meat-like - sideways, sort of. The seeds can
be medicinal though not as medicinal as the leaves. The seeds can be
toxic (gingkolic acids) so no more than 5 or 6 seeds per day is
recommended. The trick is to get the flesh off the outside of the seeds
without hurting yourself. Anyone found a good technique?

                                                 Geoffrey Tolle