[NAFEX] puffball

Bill Russell shaman at pennswoods.net
Sun Sep 17 21:13:08 EDT 2006

Cook 'em any way you cook eggplant.

Check out my website, in it's initial stages at www.brmushrooms.com for more information on wild mushrooms.

Bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bert dunn
  To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
  Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:13 PM
  Subject: [NAFEX] puffball

  Hello all
  Dropping off some grapes to a neighbour, we discovered they had been tossing puffballs into the brush. They didn't know what to do with them-- gave me one.
  This evening we had fried puffball as part of our supper- first time in 30-40 years. Fried in butter- darn good.
  Does anyone have other suggestions on cooking puffballs?
  Thank in advance                 Bert

  Bert Dunn  Box 352 Schomberg    LOG1T0     1-905-880-4453
  www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca
  Think Blending-Not Varietals

  No exceptions.

  NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/