[NAFEX] re cider press garbage disposal

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 11:22:10 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/11/2006 9:22:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ed.fackler at gmail.com writes:

> Sorry but I have no other information.  The press was very inexpensive and
> he said he'd typically get 3 gallon of cider per bushel of fruit which is near
> commercial yield.

He said the GE unit ran longer before overheating. The reason I remember it
is they were my strongest competitor while in business and not necessarily
because of quality in communications equipment, but well known name. But when it
comes to garbage, they seemingly must have better quality! :-)

Jerry