[NAFEX] Goblin Market

Mark or Helen Angermayer hangermayer at isp.com
Mon Sep 11 12:47:59 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I've been waiting for a slow time to post this, and this seems as slow as
any.  I wanted to recommend a poem/story called the Goblin Market.  It's
something my daughter had me read.  I'll warn you it takes about 20 min.,
but if you like poetry, or just a good story, it's worth the effort.  I am
posting it because "fruits" are one of the themes of the ballad.  I hope you
enjoy it as much as I did.

Mark Angermayer
Zone 5 Kansas

Goblin Market- Christina Rossetti (circa-1862)

http://www.victorianweb.org/authors/crossetti/gobmarket.html

P.S. The ballad is in two columns, which can be a little confusing.  Read
the first column all the way through before you start the second.