[NAFEX] Morus Nigra for Zone 6

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Fri Sep 8 09:11:07 EDT 2006

I understand that M. nigra mullberries are among the best in flavors.
However, all the varieties I've seen may not do well in the cold compared
to M. Alba and M. Rubra. Even some M. Alba varieties such as Pakistan,
had sever winter kill, but have sprouted back for me. I know that some
varieties will taste different even though they'll survive the cold.

Does anyone know of a variety that might do well for my area?

Bass samaan

zone 6,  Eastern Pennsylvania

Now you can search for products and services
http://search.mail.com