[NAFEX] grafting is simple

derry and bill wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 5 17:28:58 EDT 2006

Jim,

I've put a page of info on how I care for my grafts on my web page
<http://derrysorchardandnursery.ca> page 2 below rootstocks and scions.

If anyone has any more comments or useful suggestions for the aftercare,
I'd love to include them. There may be some good suggestions for the
cold weather of Eastern North America.

Cheers,

Derry