[NAFEX] Fwd: Grafting in the Bible

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Mon Sep 4 17:18:12 EDT 2006

I took a grafting class with a man who descibed his first successful
graft.  As a boy he accidentally broke a limb off his aunt's tree.
He 'grafted' it back on so she wouldn't notice and punish him.  It
not only fooled her for the day, but healed.

For his second graft he swapped wood between a purple and a white
lilac as a practical joke.  He was punished for that.

My point is that no one taught him, he just did it.  I bet grafting
was invented hundreds of times.

Ginda