[NAFEX] Grafting in the Bible

MARIE ASHTON bwoodtx at verizon.net
Mon Sep 4 13:16:13 EDT 2006

I have worked with people in the third world, the simpler the better. It's not that they are stupid it's just that anything new is a little hard to accept. Keep with things they can identify with such as manure and mud as a sealant for grafts and long hair for binding the grafts or butter and tree sap mixture for the sealant These are things that farmers work with all the time. You can always bring up other new ideas with time.
Regards,
Richard Ashton
Oak Creek Orchard
www.oakcreekorchard.com