[NAFEX] Grafting in the Bible

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Sep 4 11:51:37 EDT 2006

The wax-resin-oil or tallow mix would probably be the most universally
available.  However, why not use a latex-containing sap if it's
available?  Depending on the species of plant, if it has enough latex
in it, it could dry to a tough enough coating to protect a graft.
Clay would work if you could protect it enough to keep it from cracking
off before the graft healed.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.