[NAFEX] Grafting in the Bible

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Mon Sep 4 11:20:58 EDT 2006

Hello,

You will have to hank Cato (Marcus Porcius Cato) who lived 234 BC for
writing down those grafting instructions.

Though I suppose we could modify them a bit with modern knowledge and
materials.

We often hear of engineers designing simple, reliable water pumps for
Africa.  They often turn to older designs of the Amish and Mennonites for
inspiration.

Why an't we (NAFEX) devise a set of instructions using simple materials,
to produce reliable results, for under-developed areas of the world?  We
have the experience and and know-how.

Keep modern materials like parafilm, and grafting rubbers out of the
recipe.

This is not a bad goal for NAFEX.

Later,
Tom