[NAFEX] A Big hand of thanks

Clifford England England's Orchard and Nursery nuttrees at prtcnet.org
Sun Sep 3 14:57:49 EDT 2006

     Thank you for the wonder full time I had at the NAFEX meeting in
Lexington.  The programs were great and the material was exceptional.

     NAFEXer's are my kind of people and if I can help you with and material
to propagate in the future just let me know.

I have lost a few cards that I collected from some of you that I had made
commitments to so email me off line so I can make good on those.

Thank you

Clifford England

England's Orchard and Nursery

316 Ky HWY 2004

McKee, KY. 40447

Specializing in Exotic fruit and Nut trees for alternative crop.   Phone 606
965 2228 / 2270   Cell # 859 582 2114  On the web at www.nuttrees.net
Email nuttrees at ptrcnet.org