[NAFEX] Grafting in the Bible

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Sat Sep 2 17:01:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

Not really a stretch...  Two branches cross, and a natural graft occurs.

People were much more in tune with nature then.  Observation was the
primary tool.

In the writings of Cato he mentioned using willow bark for wrapping
grafts.  Willow has a very high content of the hormone that causes plants
to callous and heal.  A perfect wrap for a graft, when that is all you
have.

Observatins was the key.

Later,
Tom