[NAFEX] Grafting in the Bible

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 11:36:17 EDT 2006

A researcher friend says grafting mention goes as far back as the ancient Greeks.
Before that the records are fewer, but I bet older cultures knew about it.  What
amazes me is how anyone EVER figured it out!  It doesn't take much observation &
logic to learn that some cuttings root easily, but deciding to try grafting is a
bigger stretch.  Wow.