[NAFEX] grafting is simple

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Fri Sep 1 12:27:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

Grafting goes back thousands of years and was done with nothing more than
sharp sticks, willow bark and mud/dung protection.

The tools we have in our junk drawers are 100,000% better than early man's
grafting tools.  And they were successful at grafting too.

Grafting is simple, and getting simpler everyday.

People should not be put-off by the "mystique".

Later,
Tom