[NAFEX] Best online source of neem oil?

deirdreb at mindspring.com deirdreb at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 31 18:43:15 EDT 2006

I too buy the straight Neem Oil from Ahimsa Alternative in MN and agree
with Jim's comment below.

--Deirdre

Deirdre Birmingham,
Hollandale, WI  Zone 4b

sounded good when I visited their booth at the Organic Conference in La
Crosse, WI, last February.  I have been thinking of ordering some from them.
> http://www.neemresource.com/Neem&KaranjaOil.html
> Jim, in Menomonie, WI

on the trees to discourage them, I can't do that with the non-tree plants.
Does anyone have a place they prefer for buying neem oil?  All I can find
locally so far is stuff that seems meant for roses.  And it's pretty pricey.