[NAFEX] Bird netting

Erdman, James ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Mon Jul 31 08:14:38 EDT 2006

I built a permanent cage around my 7 or 8 blueberries, using treated 4x4 posts in the corners and midway in the length, and 2x4s between the posts to support 1" mesh chicken wire.  The cage is about 6 feet tall, 5 feet wide, and 25 feet long, with an old screen door in the middle of one side for access.  I plan to build another one for a new row of blueberries.  It is over 10 years old and some of the chicken wire is starting to show rust.

Jim