[NAFEX] Richard's Pomegranates

Kieran and Donna redherring at tnaccess.com
Thu Jul 27 09:53:09 EDT 2006

Hmmm... could the cheapskate have put some weird products in his gas tank,
"guaranteed to fix a leak"?   We had some 4 wheelers coming on our property,
they tore up a steep slope that will now proceed to gully and wash, made me
want to use all kinds of profanity so it must go with 4 wheelers in general.
They stopped coming after I finally caught up with them and hollared that
we'd post the whole property if they didn't stay away.  I also said they
were causing erosion, and managed not to use a single bad word, so I'm proud
of myself.    Donna