[NAFEX] Fwd: PawPawFestival

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Jul 24 16:51:10 EDT 2006

Begin forwarded message:

From: SHIRLEY CAIN <cainlane at sbcglobal.net>
Date: July 24, 2006 1:39:56 PM PDT
To: nutgrowers at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Indiana Nut Growers] PawPawFestival

Thought maybe the group would be interested in the PawPaw Festival in
Ohio this year.  I have never been so I can't make any
recommendations.  We had planned to go last fall and missed it and had
tried to get information on it but the website had not been updated.
When I checked today their site is up, so here is some information
about it so that others might consider attending.

The website is www.athensohio.com or www.pawpawfest.com or call
the Athens County Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800-878-9767.

There appears to be a variety of events planned.  They will have "The
Best Pawpaw Competition, "The Pawpaw Eating Contest", "The Pawpaw
Cook-off", "The Pawpaw Beer Garden", "The Community Martketplace," as
well as other events.

It is in September on Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th.  It
appears that the cost is $5.00/per/day or $8.00 for both days.

If you don't take this kind of information on this site, please
disregard and accept my apology.  We are members of I.N.G.A.
S.C.