[NAFEX] Figs

Zeugitai zeugitai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 21:23:10 EDT 2006

Doc: Where are you located and what kinds of figs do you have? I am very
impressed with my Celeste! It is a young tree, just planted three months
ago, and it is bearing a great little crop and I don't see any kind of
blemish on the leaves or any insects on it!  We have a very hot, humid
summer here, but the winter can be biting cold, too (6B). I'd like to plant
other varieties of fig next year. I'm hooked on them now.