[NAFEX] orchard visits?

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 00:15:33 EDT 2006

I have not done any real plannig yet, but I would love to stop by, I want to do that interview for Pomona with you and your family. I think August 28th would be the time I would come up. dont worry about housing. I could always get a hotel.  Depending on my schedual. I might have to. :)

Robert

hector black <hblack1925 at fastmail.fm> wrote:       You'd be welcome, Rob.  We have irrigation on  the blueberries as last so can cool you off on your tour.    Hector  Not sure about housing, depends on the date.