[NAFEX] Blue Dye

Richard MURPHY murphman108 at msn.com
Thu Jul 20 20:38:15 EDT 2006

I am also going to experiment with some blue spray dye called "Signal".
I couldn't find a source for the Chemex dye one of you suggested.

The goal is to save material and time by making the sprayed product visible.
Prevent missed spots and reduce overlapping.
The manufacturer said it wasn't phytotoxic, but I'm going to try it out on a Yellow Transparent which is on death row anyways. Half of the tree will be sprayed with water, the other half Signal. This will be repeated later on, and again in the spring.

Murph