[NAFEX] Buying chemicals

lee elliott pippmsxx at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 07:09:10 EDT 2006

You can buy commercial chemicals from Southern FS, 618-266-7078, if you sell any fruit you are a commercial grower, you don't need a license for most chemicals, but if you want to buy the restricted use chemicals get a license from your state dept of agriculture, study, take a test, pay your fee, like $20 for 3 years, I recommend this for anybody who is serious about growing quality fruit. Lee Elliot,Winchester, Il
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/private/nafex/attachments/20060720/86dc9718/attachment.html 

More information about the nafex mailing list