[NAFEX] Ferbam IS available in the U.S.

Mark or Helen Angermayer hangermayer at isp.com
Wed Jul 19 16:31:51 EDT 2006

Where can one purchase things like Mycoshield.  Do most people obtain these kinds of sprays on-line.  It would be nice to just get this stuff at the local hardware store, but Kansas (great place that it is) isn't a banner state for fruit production, and stores just don't carry much in fruit sprays, organic or no.

Mark Angermayer
Zone 5 Kansas
Wishing I lived in Washington