[NAFEX] Have You Discovered a New Plant?

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Wed Jul 19 11:45:54 EDT 2006

I'm writing an article on legally protecting plants that you have
hybridized, selected or discovered and want to interview people who have
done so.  It doesn't have to be fruit; it can be anything in the plant
world.  The article is for The American Gardener (American Horticulture
Society) and will appear in November.

In return for your help, I'll quote you accurately, plug any business you
have and send you three copies of the magazine issue in which the article
appears.

Please email me offlist at:
gardendiva at charter.net

Thanks,