[NAFEX] Ferbam IS available in the U.S.

Harrick, Barbara (N-Kelly Services) barbara.harrick at lmco.com
Tue Jul 18 11:34:41 EDT 2006

Hi all. Ferbam IS available in the U.S. currently. Below are emails with
Tamnico rep.

I called United Agri Products (UAP) in Colorado. You can call Peter Lane
(UAP) at 1. 888. 837. 3426 or 970. 347. 1442 and he can look up who your
local UAP contact is. He knows his name is going out on this list.
Attached is the spec sheet/warnings/toxicity (please read-it needs to be
applied with caution).

Also, it is only available at a commercial level which leaves me out,
but nice to know that you all with larger orchards still have access!!!

On to the next research topic....

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Publications Technical Editor
International Launch Services
1660 International Drive, Suite 700
McLean, VA 22102 USA
Phone - 571-633-7494
Fax - 571-633-7541

DISCLAIMER

This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to International
Launch Services, Lockheed Martin, Lockheed Khrunichev Energia
International and/or Lockheed Martin Commercial Launch Services. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this e-mail or the information contained herein
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the original transmitter immediately by phone or by e-mail and
delete the original message and any copies that may have been made of
it.