[NAFEX] orchard visits?

Lhdavis8 at cs.com Lhdavis8 at cs.com
Mon Jul 17 17:56:57 EDT 2006

     Greetings Rob,

     You definitely don't want to come 120 miles out of the way to see a very
dry
orchard.  I try to water some every day.  The persimmons are still doing
fairly well,
they like the hot weather but nothing can take this dry very long.  I haven't
tried
to water the muscadines and surprisingly they still have most of the fruit
attached.

     If all goes well we'll see you in Lexington.

                                                                With Best
Regards,

                                                                 Lester