[NAFEX] orchard visits?

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 15:31:17 EDT 2006

Hey all,

I am making my plans to the NAFEX /SFF meeting. I am driving up from Atlanta, GA.  I thought I would visit a few people along the way. If you are interested in showing off your orchard to a young novice for an hour or two and (somewhat) on the path from Atlanta to Lexington, Ky, I would like to hear from you.

Thanx

Robert

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org