[NAFEX] more ferbam

Harrick, Barbara (N-Kelly Services) barbara.harrick at lmco.com
Mon Jul 17 14:08:11 EDT 2006

Ferbam safety data sheet for those of you that have it

http://www.taminco.com/pdf/Ferbam.pdf

In the same chemical family as ferbam...:

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/PI099

It wasn't until this article that I got a common name...
http://www.ca.uky.edu/agc/pubs/id/id93/ch_6.htm

Here we have our DITHIOCARBAMATES:

http://www.fao.org/ag/AGP/AGPP/Pesticid/JMPR/Download/96_eva/dith96.pdf

Here is the ferbam chemical makeup:

http://www.fao.org/ag/AGP/AGPP/Pesticid/JMPR/Download/96_eva/ferbam.pdf

We just lost our connection at work, will have to get back on Internet
later

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Publications Technical Editor
International Launch Services
1660 International Drive, Suite 700
McLean, VA 22102 USA
Phone - 571-633-7494
Fax - 571-633-7541

DISCLAIMER

This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to International
Launch Services, Lockheed Martin, Lockheed Khrunichev Energia
International and/or Lockheed Martin Commercial Launch Services. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this e-mail or the information contained herein
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the original transmitter immediately by phone or by e-mail and
delete the original message and any copies that may have been made of
it.