[NAFEX] Nutless Black Walnuts?

Michael Dossett phainopepla at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 14:05:36 EDT 2006

John,

Monoecious just means that the male and female flowers
of a plant are separated instead of having perfect
flowers with both parts.  A monoecious plant will
still produce both male and female flowers, they will
just be separate.  If it were dioecious, then male and
female flowers would be born on separate plants.

To answer your question, I'm not sure if there are any
nonbearing clones out there.

Michael