[NAFEX] Ferbam

Harrick, Barbara (N-Kelly Services) barbara.harrick at lmco.com
Mon Jul 17 12:20:23 EDT 2006

Interesting that ferbam is cited by a 2006 FL pub. Will keep
researching!!!

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Publications Technical Editor
International Launch Services
1660 International Drive, Suite 700
McLean, VA 22102 USA
Phone - 571-633-7494
Fax - 571-633-7541

DISCLAIMER

This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to International
Launch Services, Lockheed Martin, Lockheed Khrunichev Energia
International and/or Lockheed Martin Commercial Launch Services. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this e-mail or the information contained herein
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the original transmitter immediately by phone or by e-mail and
delete the original message and any copies that may have been made of
it.

Message: 5