[NAFEX] How not to allow unauthorized copying of a CD.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch at sancharnet.in
Mon Jul 17 02:00:53 EDT 2006

Dear Nafexers,

I am bringing out a CD on some useful plants and shall be soon offering it to people.  I do not want that the buyers make its copies for further distribution.

I have noticed that it is not possible for ordinary persons like me who are not expert in compter work to make copies of some CDs.

Can any of you guide me what to do in order to stop or atleast discourage unauthorized copying of my CD.

Thanking you,

Very truly yours,

Dr.Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant of Lesser Known Indian Fruits
www.lesserknownindianplants.com