[NAFEX] other wildlife-feeding

K Q kumquat at operamail.com
Sun Jul 16 18:07:03 EDT 2006

Take an old vacuum cleaner that you don't use... get a motion sensor light, wire the vacuum to come on when the light does. Then get a trash bag and duck tape it to the blower on the vac.

Then make several long slits in the back (when the vac comes on it will make all kinds of noises from the air whipping the bag around and air escaping from the bag).

I've personally seen this in action ... it nearly gives the deer a heart attack when the lights come and then all that racket. Seems to work all summer.

Kenneth Q.