[NAFEX] other wildlife-feeding

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Sun Jul 16 10:54:01 EDT 2006

Hello,

What about the new motion activated water sprinklers?

I imagine if they sprayed water containing deer panic scent it would be
more effective.

If you used both an inline garden hose fertilzer tank (containg
egg/sulfur), with a motion activated sprinkler, you might have a solution.

Not sure this will work, but for a small protection zone it may.  Most
animals do like being wet, and if the water spray hits some tin it could
be noisy too (wake up the dog).

Just blue-skying an idea.

Tom