[NAFEX] A first

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Fri Jul 14 21:10:47 EDT 2006

Today there were more raspberries in my patch than my daughter and I
together could eat!  I'm pretty sure that's a first for me.  The
raspberries grow in a row about 2' wide and 14' long.  I vigorously
restrict them to their alloted space.  They don't get full sun for
much of the day.  But it's been a good year for raspberries, and the
early crop is near peak, and I hadn't really picked them yesterday or
the day before.

Tomorrow morning I'll see how much more I can eat.  :)  I may even
pick the blueberries into a bowl and get some idea of the volume my
row of blueberries is producing.

Ginda